Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tackle-It Tuesday: Packing for Dorm Life

Once Upon a Time...

     The plus side of living 30 minutes from your college is that you don't have to pack as much as you need to. BUT here's a sneak peek of what I'm bringing to college (next Tuesday will be Moving Into a Dorm so you can see my "final" product :) haha):

 
~Towels!!! (Boringgg)

 <----







~Toiletries!!! (Almost as boring- except I got Disney Princess Band-Aids!! :) Oh yeah!)
---->







~My purtyful bedspread!
<----







~My TANGLED Pillowcase!!
---->


Now onto the best parts...



~My Hamish stuffed animal from Brave
<----



~My Pascal stuffed animal!!! :)
---->





Soooo I'm super excited... :) I leave tomorrowwww!!! Can't believe it... Hope I don't get beat up with all my Disney things :) I'm such a little kid at heart!!



And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment