Thursday, August 8, 2013

Talking Thursday- Cinnabon

Once Upon a Time...

All righty!! Well, today is Talking Thursday so I'm goin
g to talk briefly about something amazing... Cinnabon.
These things are so good, you, too, will want to lick the
 container clean! :) *sigh* I have no shame
Have anyone of you even heard of this!? I ask my friends and most of them have no idea what they are. To quote Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story... "You uncultured swine!!" (just kidding, my friends are great :) haha). But seriously. Cinnabon is like Dunkin Donuts or something, but they make the most incredible cinnamon rolls!! One time, my mom and I wanted one so badly, we drove like 2 hours to go to Cinnabon- but we hit some great antique malls on the way :) If you've never had Cinnabon, GO TRY ONE!!! :) If you don't know where one is, well: http://www.cinnabon.com/home.aspx That's their website. Locate one.



And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment