Friday, August 23, 2013

Update!!

Once Upon a Time...

    Well, the day I feared is now here. It turns out I will probably NOT be able to post something every day and thus cannot keep my schedule... Sad, I know, but we'll still have fuuuuun! :) Here's the new plan:
I want to post whatever I want, whenever I want. Meaning it can and will be about ANYTHING I so desire :) Because I am such a random person, this might actually work out because this will now be a fun, random blog!! My plan is to keep posting recipes, movie reviews, and other stuff but, instead of me feeling bad when I don't post something, we'll make it random and post wheneva!! :) I'm really sorry because I would've LOVED to keep the schedule, but this will definitely be more convenient for me because I won't have a ton of time... Ohhhh the joys of college!!

~Autumn

And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment