Monday, July 8, 2013

Media Monday- Despicable Me 2

Once Upon a Time...


     So today I'm going to tell you about Despicable Me 2!!! *Spoilers ahead!!*
This movie came out this year (July 3rd, 2013, to be exact!) and my brother and I went to go see it that Saturday. It's the sequel to Despicable Me (duhhh) and has the same character, except with more additions!!
     Someone stole a top-secret lab that contained a top-secret serum that would turn innocent, cute little things into evil, fluffy, hungry monsters. The Anti-Villain League (AVL) sent Agent Lucy to recruit Gru, who is busy being dad to Margo, Edith and ADORABLE Agnes. After locating the serum in a local mall, Gru goes undercover and immediately believes the culprit to be El Macho- his only error is El Macho is presumed to be dead. Turns out, Gru was right and El Macho kidnaps most of Gru's minions and turns them into an army of purple, fluffy, evil monsters with his serum. Of course, the minions are turned back into their amazing selves and El Macho is defeated!! MEANWHILE Gru has realized he has developed feelings for Lucy and, at the end, Agnes, Edith and Margo have a new mom! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favorite character: My favorite character is Agnes. Like I love her so much, I want a kid like her. She's so adorable!! :D I mean, if you saw this movie, you'd probably understand why she's so cute.



My favorite scene: Umm, this is hard. Very hard. I'm gonna have to say my favorite scene isssssss the end scene. I was crying from laughing so much. It was great :)





Heh heh! Bottom!!
My favorite quote: This quote is seen in the trailer.
"I am the league's director, Silas Ramsbottom,"
*awkward pause as the Minions start laughing* "heh..heh... bottom!" *insane laughing*
My brother and I quote this in response to everything :D hahahaha

THE BEST PART: The best part is BY FAR, the MINIONS!!! They are SOOOO cute and hilarious and amazing!! I want one!! :D hahaha
I vote this as: THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVAAAA!! :D



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
RATINGS:
~It is rated PG for rude humor and mild action
~I give it 5 crowns out of 5 crowns!
 




~My trusty website that I always go to for my movie needs, commonsensemedia.org, says:



This means that it is "ON" (okay to watch) for anyone 6 and up!! :)








This was about the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life. I liked it, too, because it's like the only movie that's HILARIOUS and has no language or inappropriate things in it!! It's totally cool for kids and EVERYONE loves it!! I talked to about 7 kids today and they all said they saw it and LOVED it!! And kids aren't the only ones who loved it! My brother and I were sitting behind a WHOLE ROW full of college boys. NOT only were they college kids, but they were GUYS- aka the last people you'd expect to see at a little kids movie especially when Man of Steel is still in theaters :) I highly recommend that you watch this if you haven't. Those who aren't too into animated or kids movies will probably still like it. It's amazing :D GO WATCH IT!! :D
 
 
And They Lived Happily Ever After...
 
 
*NOTE: I do not own ANY rights to Despicable Me 2- the pictures, the quotes, the videos, ANYTHING. This all belongs to Illumination Entertainment!!*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment