Thursday, July 11, 2013

Talking Thursday- Camp!

Once Upon a Time...

     Well, I am heading off to a summer camp this upcoming week! However, I think I've figured out how to post while I'm gone :)
     I'm super excited to go to camp- it's a camp I've been going to for like 8 years. I started as a camper, but I've been slowly moving up to a Junior Counselor and, now, I finally get to be a team leader!!
     Let me start at the beginning. I'm going to a Christian camp and attending the week directed by our old church's youth director. This week of camp is unlike most camps. The kids (grades 5-8) are all divided up in 6 teams based on our camp "theme".  For each team there is a team leader who supervises all the kids. I've NEVER been able to be one before and for the first time EVER I am a team leader!! Eep!! :) 
     So what goes on at camp? Well, the kids go have Bible lessons for part of the day, then they get to have fun and play team games, swim, eat, and other cool stuff. It's incredible and I love it! :)

And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment