Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Whatever Wednesday- Millie!!

Once Upon a Time...

   Today I would like to introduce you all to a fluffy member of our family- Millie!! We've had Millie and her brother, Stanley (affectionately called Wubby), since they were little kittens and they're about 10ish years old now :) They were born to my grandma and grandpa's Siamese cat and we BEGGED our mom to let us take them home!!! They had two other siblings, but we only got these two lil' furballs :)
   
     Millie is my pal. Like, this cat adores me. She's so darn cute!! If I'm doing homework, she'll lay all across the paper/computer and will not move. My mom hates her, though, because she's lazy and a HUGE scaredy-cat. Millie runs when she sees my dad (although he's never done anything to her!!) and she hates being on people's lap and she just is a very anti-social cat!! Except to me! :) Like I said, she's my baby! :)

My Calculus Kitty!! :)

She's gonna have a hard time when I leave for college in a couple weeks and my family will be kept up by her mournful meowing for sure!! :) Oh what fun!!



And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment